Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

10/10 100/5

I love yoshi and payback is what yoshi should get I mean who wouldn't get tired of carrying a fat plumber around on their back?

StickDude Killing Arena 2 StickDude Killing Arena 2

hahaha

lol no ne survived. 10/10 5/5

Sonic Numa Numa Sonic Numa Numa

shadow dancing

at the end when i saw shadow dancing i thought i was having one of my sick dreams cuz in my sick dreams every thing and every one moves really really fast some times faster than sonic when he runs anyways to sum it up a little confusing but great. 9/10 5/5. reason for 9/10 is becuase it reminded of a sick dream i had ounce and i did not like it. (i didn't like the sick dream flash back)

e7 e7

Great game.

great game and the poem at the end was kinda catchy.

The coffee game The coffee game

boring

it just a little to easy and heres a tip hit the buttons without looking and your bound to beat all difficulty's. (you could give someone a seisure with that background man)

Sift Heads World : Act 4 Sift Heads World : Act 4

Handle with care

on this mission you spelled steal wrong instead you put stell. othere than that great game.

Blaze the cat Blaze the cat

blaze is a cat?

I had no clue. (blaze is also in the game sonic the hedge hog it's on one of the cutscenes in silvers story ... well actually blaze is on a couple cutscenes in silvers story)

Sonic Sonic

inspired

you have inspired me to start woring on art of my own. oh and great art work you must have a steady hand i'm ADHD so my hand isn't so steady.